To my dear visitors and commenters

Hi, everybody! I've noticed with lots of joy and happiness, that thousands of comments have been written in my posts. It's wonderful that so may people around the world appreciate my work. Therefore, I want to thank you for that and ,at the same time I want to ask you to be this blog's followers. It's fast and easy! Make it be even more visited and spread all over the world! I'm a woman, a teacher of English in Portugal, and I've been away for quite a long time because of my father's health. Unfortunately he died from Covid19 a few months ago. Now I felt it was time to restart my activity in this and other blogs I owe. I've recently created a new one in a partnership with a street photographer, Mr. Daniel Antunes. He's fabulous! https://pandpbydandd.blogspot.com I'd like you to visit it and, who knows, become our followers. The poems, chronicles and thoughts are all mine. Thank you so much! Kisses :-)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cute baby polecat rescued by RSPCA

A baby polecat has been rescued by the RSPCA near Taunton in Somerset, after it became separated from its mum.

Baby polecat rescued by RSPCA
It was spotted by a member of the animal charity who found it, alone in a field, hungry and shaking.
The RSPCA said its usually best to leave young babies where they are because their mum is often nearby.
But in this case the baby polecat had clearly lost its mum and was in danger from a dog living nearby.
The baby polecat is healthy but needs constant feeding and care until he is old enough to fend for himself.
Polecats are part of the weasel family and live in woodland areas.
They nearly became extinct in the UK around 100 years ago because so many were killed by gamekeepers but numbers are now gradually increasing again.
From CBBC


No comments :

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results